Design/Build and Design/Assist Services
As a seasoned design-build & design-assist electrical contractor we are committed to providing electrical systems to our clients that are the most technically correct as well as the most economically feasible solution. Our responsibility to the client includes, executing the electrical systems design, application analysis, equipment and installation specifications, as well as equipment supply and installation. DKD’s experienced team has a full range of capabilities and is able to offer the most innovative, functional and cost effective solutions.
We consider DB/DA a collaborative team-oriented project delivery method that capitalizes on the benefits of early engagement of experienced subcontractors. By using the DB/DA processes, our project team is able to utilize the specialty subcontractors in both the design and construction phases to optimize project cost, value and constructability.
MEP BIM Coordination
- Continuous clash checks to ensure constructability to prevent delays and reduce errors
- Achieve best value by cultivating collaborative relationships with all project partners
- Faster project delivery by resolving details and design agreements ahead of time
Preconstruction & Estimating
- Review documents for constructability and ensure budget adherence
- Our in-house estimators provide real time estimates along with suggest cost saving alternatives
- Establish procurement plan on lead items